Eclipse : 8Meg upgrade?

Old April 7th 06, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Chip

Default Eclipse : 8Meg upgrade?

Just heard from Eclipse via email that existing subscribers are to be
offered the 8Meg service but on new terms; 40Gb/month usage.

So I guess I'll be staying on 2Meg unlimited until I find a new
service provider.

Any suggestions?

--

Joe Chip

We Can Remember It For You, Inc.
Old April 7th 06, 10:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
spammerbin

The 40gb is for peak time per month (6pm-12pm), it's unlimit off peak.

The fair usage policy currently relates to the Evolution Broadband service
only. The table below shows the number of gigabytes (GB) per month that
maybe transferred during peak hours which are from 6pm until midnight every
day.

Evolution Broadband Peak Limit Off Peak Limit
Option 1 20GB None
Option 2 30GB None
Option 3 40GB None
Option 4 50GB None

http://www.eclipse.net.uk/index.cfm?id=fixedfup_res

Old April 7th 06, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris

In article , 1234
@netnetnet.net says...
The 40gb is for peak time per month (6pm-12pm)

No, that's incorrect. 18:00-23:59 is 'peak'. By your figures, 12 pm is
18:00-12:00, which is clearly wrong.

Yes, i'm nitpicking, but it's not hard to type the time correctly.
Old April 8th 06, 09:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
spammerbin

"Chris" wrote in message
In article , 1234
@netnetnet.net says...
The 40gb is for peak time per month (6pm-12pm)

No, that's incorrect. 18:00-23:59 is 'peak'. By your figures, 12 pm is
18:00-12:00, which is clearly wrong.

Yes, i'm nitpicking, but it's not hard to type the time correctly.

ffs get a life

Old April 8th 06, 11:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alastair

"Chris" wrote in message
In article , 1234
@netnetnet.net says...
The 40gb is for peak time per month (6pm-12pm)

No, that's incorrect. 18:00-23:59 is 'peak'. By your figures, 12 pm is
18:00-12:00, which is clearly wrong.

Yes, i'm nitpicking, but it's not hard to type the time correctly.

You may be nitpicking - but you are also wrong. There is no 12am or 12pm
there are only 12 noon and 12 midnight - I refer you to:

http://www.nmm.ac.uk/server/show/conWebDoc.17917