I'm a bawbag

Old April 9th 06, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Taylor

Default I'm a bawbag

"Jack Florijn" wrote in message

The above is what I'm referring t when I say that the group has been swamped
with spam lately; for those who wondered why I had mentioned it.

Old April 9th 06, 01:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
poster

On 09 Apr 2006, "Taylor" wrote:

The above is what I'm referring t when I say that the group has been swamped
with spam lately; for those who wondered why I had mentioned it.

Cross-posted, so I assume you are a regular of uk.telecom.mobile which has
been a group I've rarely followed since it was created... Peter M.

--
Quality e-mail... 10 GB mailbox, 1 GB files, 30 day free trial !
IMAP/SMTP/POP/WAP or point your MX. See http://2238.runbox.com