Straw Poll...

Old April 9th 06, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

Default Straw Poll...

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Gaz.
opened his gob and said:

as it appears that most people would rate Speed (&
Reliabilty) over price up to a certain level anyway!

That's me to a 't'.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old April 9th 06, 09:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon

opened his gob and said:

as it appears that most people would rate Speed (&
Reliabilty) over price up to a certain level anyway!

That's me to a 't'.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Reliability is a big issue as the internet seems to be entering every aspect
of peoples lives. We shop, bank, communicate and research in almost every
part of our daily lives. For the first time, I even tried to through my
Money away on the Grand National online, because I could not face the smokey
den that is the normal Ladbrokes on that day of the year.

As my Tiscali connection is shakey at best, and I am now sharing this
connection with my two sons, then a faster connection is needed, and
unlimited download limits are going to be a bigger issue.