Straw Poll...

Old April 10th 06, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Straw Poll...

Gaz. wrote:
OK according to the Chief Executive of BT Retail, he reckons* that
most customers are more intrested/concerned with Price/Cost of
Broadband as opposed to Broadband Speed!

BBC TV News 9th April 2006.

Thing is after being a regular in here for a few months, since
switching from NTL to ADSL, I have would say that from reading
posts/threads in this newsgroup, it would be fair to suggest that he
is wrong, as it appears that most people would rate Speed (&
Reliabilty) over price up to a certain level anyway!

Mind I decided on Tiscali, before I found this newsgroup and although
they did seem to have issues around 4pm to 7pm (drastic slowdown)
things have improved, and to be honest my only complaint with Tiscali,
is the crap News Server (Usenet) service.

Still you cannot have everything.

So what would you say is more important to you?

Price.

Speed.

Reliability.

Other (what).

Best Wishes to One & All,

Gaz.

Fast, cheap, reliable. Choose any two.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old April 10th 06, 10:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

wrote in message
Gaz. wrote:
OK according to the Chief Executive of BT Retail, he reckons* that most
customers are more intrested/concerned with Price/Cost of Broadband as
opposed to Broadband Speed!

BBC TV News 9th April 2006.

Thing is after being a regular in here for a few months, since switching
from NTL to ADSL, I have would say that from reading posts/threads in
this newsgroup, it would be fair to suggest that he is wrong, as it
appears that most people would rate Speed (& Reliabilty) over price up to
a certain level anyway!

1. No caps or traffic shaping
2. Reliabilty
3. Speed