Fast 24

Old April 10th 06, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Edgar

Default Fast 24

Fast 24 provide me with my (very good) broadband connection. I am
getting tired of their help desks though as their numbers are eternally
engaged and have been for the last 10 days. Is somethoing going on
there I wonder and does anybody have a way of talking to them on phone
lines that work?

Any help welcome
John

Old April 11th 06, 01:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Wilson

Good luck with that...I was a Central Point customer till Fast24 bought them
out...I dont even have a way of logging into their site...
That said, the connection is pretty good, and rarely goes down.

Alex

ups.com...

Old April 11th 06, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Edgar

Same here. I'm not bothered about logging on, except to their so-called
forums. But there is no service on those, they don't reply to emails,
and the one phone line that works has a permanent answer machine to
which they also don't respond. What is one supposed to do for help etc?
How would one cancel if there is no response? It is very
unsatisfactory, except for the BB link which is very very good. I may
look elsewhere for an 8Mb service unless they buck up a bit.
John