Top-Up Methods - Finarea (Voipcheap, internetcalls, etc.) et. al., VOIP Services Question - Top-up Methods

Old April 10th 06, 03:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default Top-Up Methods - Finarea (Voipcheap, internetcalls, etc.) et. al., VOIP Services Question - Top-up Methods

Dear All,

Finarea / Betamax (Voipcheap, internetcalls, etc.) et. al., VOIP
Services - Top-up / Credit Methods

I have a quick question about which Finarea / Betamax (Voipcheap,
internetcalls, sipdiscount, voipstunt, etc.) services allow which top-up
methods. Specifically, I am trying to identify, which if any, still permit
either telephone top-up (at around 1.50 credit per time / call) or lower
than the standard 10 Euro / 10 minimum.

If anyone is clear which if any of the various services offer either
telephone top-up (below the standard minimum credit of 10 or 10 Euros) or
any other top-up method below the usual minimum of 10 or 10 Euros please
advise! Thanks. Perhaps a list like the following might be helpful:

Service 10 Telephone Top-Up? 10 Top-up Other Method?
---

VoipCheap
VoipStunt
VoipBuster
SIPDiscount
Internetcalls

The answers I have filled in below represent my current knowledge / belief
about a few of the services:

Service // 10 Telephone Top-Up? // 10 Top-up Other Method?
---
VoipCheap // N // N
VoipStunt
VoipBuster // N // N
SIPDiscount
Internetcalls // N // N

I look forward to and appreciate any / your feedback / input, etc.

Thanks and best wishes,

News Reader