cannon BJ-30 Bubble jet printer

Old April 10th 06, 08:17 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
scouse_mouse

Default cannon BJ-30 Bubble jet printer

Can anynoe Help me printer won't print out document,computer is flashing E1 on
the LCD screen. Computer has reconised the printer but still Won't print out.

Message sent by Excite Newsgroups.
http://www.excite.co.uk/newsgroup

Old April 11th 06, 12:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

In article
scouse_mouse wrote:
Can anynoe Help me printer won't print out document,computer is flashing E1 on
the LCD screen. Computer has reconised the printer but still Won't print out.

Get the manual for the printer and look up E1 in the error codes.
Old April 11th 06, 01:02 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Chris Whelan

Rob Morley wrote:

In article
scouse_mouse wrote:
Can anynoe Help me printer won't print out document,computer is flashing
E1 on the LCD screen. Computer has reconised the printer but still Won't
print out.

Get the manual for the printer and look up E1 in the error codes.

Available from he

http://tinyurl.com/kmeqa

if you don't have one.

HTH