Just picked this up

Old April 11th 06, 08:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John DH

Default Just picked this up

wrote in message
Seems I am not the only one who has suffered at the hands of Sipgate's
abysmal service found this in my BY mail box just now .

----------------------------

Ditched sipgate 2 weeks ago, total crap.

John DH

Old April 11th 06, 02:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John DH

John DH

I suppose while there are people like Ivor who will accept total crap
so long has it is free Sipgate will survive John ,personally I would
sooner pay a little and have a reliable service .

My sentiment exactly.
50% of inbound calls failed (could be more) and voice mail only worked when
it felt like it.