Just picked this up

Old April 11th 06, 01:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Clone of Ivor

Default Just picked this up

If others are experiencing such a poor service I would like to get
together a list of users and email SIPGATE and copy all the news
papers and computer magazines that keep telling everyone how wonderful
SIPGATE is. I don't want to see other people waste the time and money
on this that I have!!

Well it all works fine here : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Old April 11th 06, 01:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Clone of Ivor:
If others are experiencing such a poor service I would like to get
together a list of users and email SIPGATE and copy all the news
papers and computer magazines that keep telling everyone how
wonderful SIPGATE is. I don't want to see other people waste the
time and money on this that I have!!

Well it all works fine here : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Fine here too!

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old April 11th 06, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk
Thus spaketh Clone of Ivor:
If others are experiencing such a poor service I
would like to get together a list of users and email
SIPGATE and copy all the news papers and computer
magazines that keep telling everyone how wonderful
SIPGATE is. I don't want to see other people waste
the time and money on this that I have!!

Well it all works fine here :

Fine here too!

Responding to my own clone (now there's a strange feeling, it's rather a
compliment, don't you think..?!) it's ok here as well at the moment,
although I do still get a few registration timeout errors now and then.

Ivor (the real one..!)