Wanadoo

Old April 11th 06, 03:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Instep

Default Wanadoo

Has anyone had trouble with wanadoo server connecting through a BT line .
i.e. cutting off while emailing.
Ann

Old April 11th 06, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ono Notim

Has anyone had trouble with wanadoo server connecting through a BT line .
i.e. cutting off while emailing.

On Dial up - many a time .........
Now I'm with Zen - pure bliss......... Customer service as
it should be !!
Happy (Don't) Wanadoo
Regards
Ono

Old April 12th 06, 08:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian McIlwrath

Instep wrote:
: Has anyone had trouble with wanadoo server connecting through a BT line .
: i.e. cutting off while emailing.

Never! My Wanandoo connection (using a router) just runs perfectly - typically
for weeks until an exchange glitch causes it to reset.