Network printer

Old April 11th 06, 08:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
R D S

Default Network printer

The printer is at work and I am home so to better arm me before tomorrow....

I have a Epson C900 with a network connection.
If I plug it into the network router how simple is printing to it?
I had a quick shufty today thinking I could just add new printer then browse
the network but it didnt happen, although I can see it on the network.

If anyone has any advice/pointers with regard to network printing I would be
grateful if they would share them with me.

Cheers,

Rick

Old April 11th 06, 08:49 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
R D S

"R D S" wrote in message
The printer is at work and I am home so to better arm me before
tomorrow....

I have a Epson C900 with a network connection.
If I plug it into the network router how simple is printing to it?
I had a quick shufty today thinking I could just add new printer then
browse the network but it didnt happen, although I can see it on the
network.

If anyone has any advice/pointers with regard to network printing I would
be grateful if they would share them with me.

Cheers,

Rick

http://uis.georgetown.edu/software/d...k.printer.html

Ive found the above, hopfully this covers it.