ADSL Max & DSL-G604T

Old April 12th 06, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nemesis

Default ADSL Max & DSL-G604T

Hi,

I have a D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Modem/Wireless Router and I was wondering if
it can support ADSL Max? (upto 8Meg)

Old April 12th 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:11:57 +0100, nemesis wrote:

Hi,

I have a D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Modem/Wireless Router and I was wondering if
it can support ADSL Max? (upto 8Meg)

Yes, shouldn't have any problems with that.
--
Phil Chung
http://www.philipchung.co.uk
Old April 13th 06, 10:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John DH

"nemesis" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Modem/Wireless Router and I was wondering

if
it can support ADSL Max? (upto 8Meg)

Have the same kit, should work no probs

John

Old April 13th 06, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nemesis

"John DH" - wrote in message news:[email protected]

"nemesis" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Modem/Wireless Router and I was wondering

if
it can support ADSL Max? (upto 8Meg)

Have the same kit, should work no probs

John

what speeds are you getting from it?

Old April 13th 06, 07:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John DH

"nemesis" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Modem/Wireless Router and I was

wondering
if
it can support ADSL Max? (upto 8Meg)

Have the same kit, should work no probs

John

what speeds are you getting from it?

Still waiting for the regrade, but advised by the 'techies' it should be ok.

It goes fine on the 2meg service at the moment.
Are you having any issues?

John

Old April 13th 06, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nemesis

"John DH" - wrote in message news:[email protected]

Still waiting for the regrade, but advised by the 'techies' it should be

ok.

It goes fine on the 2meg service at the moment.
Are you having any issues?

John

Not yet, just waiting for my pipex regrade as well. Im connected at 1Mb with
out any problems atm... lets see what happens!
I've also noticed on the d-link website that the last firmware was released
in 2004...

Old April 14th 06, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article [email protected], says...

"nemesis" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Modem/Wireless Router and I was wondering

if
it can support ADSL Max? (upto 8Meg)

Have the same kit, should work no probs

John

The DSL-G604T will support ADSL up to 12Mbps

FR

(happy 604 user)
Old April 14th 06, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , nemesis says...
I've also noticed on the d-link website that the last firmware was released
in 2004...

It's a stable Linux-based firmware apparently. Not sure which Linux
version but I do remember it isn't one of the more popular distros. It
probably doesn't require a new firmware update since that version as
nothing much has changed and it's capable of operating well in excess of
current max ADSL speeds.

FR
Old April 17th 06, 12:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pete devlin

In message , nemesis
writes
Hi,

I have a D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Modem/Wireless Router and I was wondering if
it can support ADSL Max? (upto 8Meg)

Mine does.
--
Pete Devlin
"And don't forget my dog, fixed and consequent"