Faceplates New Query

Old April 13th 06, 09:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

Default Faceplates New Query

"Lash" wrote in message
my mastersocket looks like a NTE5 but is very old
and has a T in the top right corner and not the piper logo
If I take off the removable faceplate it is as decribed in previous
threads but has a Orange and white wire coming out of the back
and connecting to the removable faceplate on no3 connection.

Could someone enlighten me as to what this mastersocket is

Lash

Can you take a pic and post to a website with a link?