Asterisk Compatible Hardware

Old April 13th 06, 12:47 PM
asterisk asterisk is offline
Junior Member

Default Asterisk Compatible Hardware

We are suppliers of high quality, low cost asterisk-compatible pci cards and provide a wide range voip quipment. Please email us if you would like to partner with us.

We have new products E1/T1 at $399 and 12 port fox cards at $139.95

Specifications PBXEQ **retail price
Model Number Price USD
x100p 18.95
A100P (X100P Compatible) 28.95