Voipcheap register failed?

Old April 13th 06, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John DH

Default Voipcheap register failed?

Anyone else having the same problem today?

tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com

John

Old April 13th 06, 02:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh John DH:
Anyone else having the same problem today?

tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com

John

I usually use sip1.sipdiscount.com instead.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old April 13th 06, 03:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John DH

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
. uk...
Thus spaketh John DH:
Anyone else having the same problem today?

tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com

John

I usually use sip1.sipdiscount.com instead.

Just tried, now says 'Not Registered'

Oh well

john

Old April 13th 06, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John DH

"John DH" - wrote in message news:[email protected]

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
. uk...
Thus spaketh John DH:
Anyone else having the same problem today?

tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com

John

I usually use sip1.sipdiscount.com instead.

Just tried, now says 'Not Registered'

Oh well

john

Just burst into life!

Maybe the ATA thought I was going to sell it on ebay

John