SIPGATE - please help!!

Old April 13th 06, 02:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
voiper

Default SIPGATE - please help!!

Hello.

Could anyone setup an account in sipgate.co.uk for me? I don't live in
UK, and only people with British IP can setup an account with a
geographic number in London. If anyone of you would be so nice to setup
an account with a geographin number in LONDON, then I 'll be very
thankful. You can enter my fake data, which I will modify later on. You
can use my e-mail address during the registration: zjebexmax /at/
poczta.fm
Thank you guys

Old April 13th 06, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh voiper:
Hello.

Could anyone setup an account in sipgate.co.uk for me? I don't live in
UK, and only people with British IP can setup an account with a
geographic number in London. If anyone of you would be so nice to
setup an account with a geographin number in LONDON, then I 'll be
very thankful. You can enter my fake data, which I will modify later
on. You can use my e-mail address during the registration: zjebexmax
/at/ poczta.fm
Thank you guys

I can do this for you. Though you could go via a UK proxy server.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old April 13th 06, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
voiper

Thanks a lot guys!!
Someone has just done it for me.

Greets from Poland :-)

Old April 13th 06, 03:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh voiper:
Thanks a lot guys!!
Someone has just done it for me.

Greets from Poland :-)

Yeah, that would be myself, it should all be set up for you now!

Old April 14th 06, 12:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Blunt

On 13 Apr 2006 06:19:43 -0700, "voiper" wrote:

Hello.

Could anyone setup an account in sipgate.co.uk for me? I don't live in
UK, and only people with British IP can setup an account with a
geographic number in London. If anyone of you would be so nice to setup
an account with a geographin number in LONDON, then I 'll be very
thankful. You can enter my fake data, which I will modify later on. You
can use my e-mail address during the registration: zjebexmax /at/
poczta.fm
Thank you guys

If you configure your browser to use a UK proxy server, Sipgate will
think you are in the UK and you'll be able to set up the account
yourself.

There are some links to proxy servers which you can use he
http://www.stayinvisible.com/proxy_lists.html

Chris