YAFS - Yet Another Fianarea Site

Old April 14th 06, 12:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Default YAFS - Yet Another Fianarea Site

As advertised on the voipstunt site -
http://www.poivy.com/en/index.html

The difference this time? No free calls - as far as I could see - just
free minutes for referrals.

What next?

Old April 14th 06, 01:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob Walker

"paul123" wrote in message
oups.com...
As advertised on the voipstunt site -
http://www.poivy.com/en/index.html

The difference this time? No free calls - as far as I could see - just
free minutes for referrals.

What next?

I have an account with VOIPcheap and SIPdiscount. Can I use any of these
other sites with my current accounts?

Old April 14th 06, 09:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

"paul123" wrote in message
oups.com...
As advertised on the voipstunt site -
http://www.poivy.com/en/index.html

The difference this time? No free calls - as far as I could see - just
free minutes for referrals.

What next?

What next?
Loads of spam from abusers, trying to get a free phone call.

Old April 14th 06, 11:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Rob Walker wrote:

I have an account with VOIPcheap and SIPdiscount. Can I use any of these
other sites with my current accounts?

Multiple accounts? Not sure if that's what you mean, you'll need a
device that can handle them. For multiple accounts you can use an ATA
(like the sipura3000), router (like the FritzBox), a phone (like the
grandstream gxp2000) or an Asterisk box.

Old April 14th 06, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:14:54 GMT, "GwG"
wrote:

"paul123" wrote in message
roups.com...
As advertised on the voipstunt site -
http://www.poivy.com/en/index.html

The difference this time? No free calls - as far as I could see - just
free minutes for referrals.

What next?

What next?
Loads of spam from abusers, trying to get a free phone call.

It looks to me like you would have to use a soft phone, at least some
of the time, in order to elicit credit in lieu of people on your
contact list.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.