10 / ?10 Credit or Top-Up: Finarea (Voipcheap, Voipstunt, Internetcalls, etc.) VOIP Services

Old April 14th 06, 10:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default 10 / ?10 Credit or Top-Up: Finarea (Voipcheap, Voipstunt, Internetcalls, etc.) VOIP Services

Hi,

I have a quick question about which Finarea / Betamax (Voipcheap,
internetcalls, sipdiscount, voipstunt, etc.) services allow which top-up
methods. Specifically, I am trying to identify, which if any, still permit
either telephone top-up (at around 1.50 credit per time / call) or lower
than the standard 10 Euro / 10 minimum.

If anyone is clear which if any of the various services offer either
telephone top-up (below the standard minimum credit of 10 or 10 Euros) or
any other top-up method below the usual minimum of 10 or 10 Euros please
advise! Thanks. Perhaps a list like the following might be helpful:

Service /?10 Telephone Top-Up? /?10 Top-up Other Method?
---

VoipCheap
VoipStunt
VoipBuster
SIPDiscount
Internetcalls

The answers I have filled in below represent my current knowledge / belief
about a few of the services:

Service // /?10 Telephone Top-Up? // /?10 Top-up Other Method?
---
VoipCheap // N // N
VoipStunt
VoipBuster // N // N (Note: Possibly 5 Euros top-up by "VoIP-Resller"
Option)
SIPDiscount
Internetcalls // N // N (Note: Possibly 5 Euros top-up by "VoIP-Resller"
Option)

I look forward to and appreciate any / your feedback / input, etc.

Thanks and best wishes,

News Reader

Old April 14th 06, 10:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

don't these companies publish this information themselves?

Old April 14th 06, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

"andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
don't these companies publish this information themselves?

Hi,

You have to manually log-in to a registered account and manually check each
payment option to determine what of the ever changing lie of the land
Finarea / Betamax have determined to provide for us on that day / week.

Thus hoping someone may something I don't plus may have accounts they have
or can check on one or more of their other services for which I do not have
an account and / or do not fancy installing another ten differently branded
copies of their softphone to create an account for (!), etc.

Best wishes,

News Reader