One month free internet & phone for existing customers (Bulldog)

Old April 17th 06, 07:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
¬Stephen Hammond

Default One month free internet & phone for existing customers (Bulldog)

Copied from www.rpoints.info

I phoned up today to cancel both mine and my mums services with Bulldog so
we could take out the NTL version of the talk talk offer.

When he asked why we wished to cancelled I said I have been offered a very
competitive deal from talk talk. He responded in telling me that they where
very shocked to hear about the package that talktalk are offering and are
currently reviewing there prices. He then carried on and offered me a free
months worst of services while they are reviewing there prices.

I hope this helps someone else out. I know that I'm very happy, free phone
and internet for a month cant be bad.

Pete.

Old April 17th 06, 07:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gozer the Destructor

"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
Copied from www.rpoints.info

I phoned up today to cancel both mine and my mums services with Bulldog so
we could take out the NTL version of the talk talk offer.

When he asked why we wished to cancelled I said I have been offered a very
competitive deal from talk talk. He responded in telling me that they

where
very shocked to hear about the package that talktalk are offering and are
currently reviewing there prices. He then carried on and offered me a free
months worst of services while they are reviewing there prices.

I hope this helps someone else out. I know that I'm very happy, free phone
and internet for a month cant be bad.

maybe so, but it still dosn't solve the problem that bulldog is still a crap
LLU provider. im leaving them on wednesday and going back to pipex.

Old April 20th 06, 04:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tad Confused

"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
Copied from www.rpoints.info

I phoned up today to cancel both mine and my mums services with Bulldog so
we could take out the NTL version of the talk talk offer.

Oh yes NTL's version, broadband for £17.99 that's a tad over the £0 Talk
Talk charge!!