Home networking

Old April 17th 06, 03:03 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
ronnie

Default Home networking

Does anyone know to setup a complete home network.ie cable tv, dvd,
hifi and computer. I dont want to end up with multiple sockets in each
room but a compact multi plug system. I think this would be a hard
wired system but I bow to your judgement. Any info on suppliers,
articles would be appreciated.

Old April 20th 06, 09:24 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Zoolanda

Hi

What you are after is a 'home automation' solution. It's a complex area
once you are trying to integrate all your kit into your home network.
Try 'Smart Homes for Dummies' book or send yourself on the Comptia HTI+
course.

Cheers, Z