Virgin Plan 1 8MB Speed Upgrade

Old April 17th 06, 09:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Piers James

Default Virgin Plan 1 8MB Speed Upgrade

Has anyone on Plan 1 had am email from Virgin about the new speed upgrade
(up to 8MB)? If so have you heard anything since? I has the first contact on
22nd March, but nothing since....

Old April 18th 06, 12:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stu C

"Piers James" wrote in message
Has anyone on Plan 1 had am email from Virgin about the new speed upgrade
(up to 8MB)? If so have you heard anything since? I has the first contact
on 22nd March, but nothing since....

think its more BT related (llu \ exchange upgrades etc...).. Im on plus net
and had a similar email from them about upgrades...

Old April 20th 06, 05:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Blair

"Piers James" wrote in message
Has anyone on Plan 1 had am email from Virgin about the new speed upgrade
(up to 8MB)? If so have you heard anything since? I has the first contact

on
22nd March, but nothing since....

I upgraded from 1Mbps in order principally to get the new router which
allows a second pc to be networked.
I get 2 Mbits connection and a transmission of 54 Mbytes.
Thy do not promise 8 Mbps- it depends on a large number of factors. Any way
I am delighted with my 2 Mbites at no extra cost of monthly fee
Blair