HELP NEED ROUTER SEP UP PROPER DEECENT

Old April 18th 06, 06:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Coz

Default HELP NEED ROUTER SEP UP PROPER DEECENT

hi can someone help me set router up correctly if you can help

leave your msn address so i can add you for help

Old April 18th 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , Coz says...
hi can someone help me set router up correctly if you can help

leave your msn address so i can add you for help

might speed things up a bit if you posted which router it is

FR
Old April 18th 06, 07:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Coz

NETGEAR WGT624 V2

Old April 19th 06, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard H

On 18/4/2006 7:29 pm, in article ,
"Coz" wrote:

NETGEAR WGT624 V2

Phone Netgear Support & they'll talk you through it !

(0870-112-1206 in UK)