voice quality

Old April 18th 06, 08:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default voice quality

Hi !

Does anyone know free software, to measure voice quality in MOS scale
(P.800, PSQM, or whatever)? I spent a lot of time on google but didn't
find anything free . It would be nice if it could measure jitter
packet loss echo delay etc ...

Thanks for any advice.

Old April 29th 06, 12:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Hi !

I try to find out MOS in my intranet. I've find some free tools for
voip, but they actually evaluate number for calls ( for SIP, H3232 etc)
not for voice quality.
Thanks for links.