sipgate dial out to PSTN

Old April 19th 06, 11:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

Default sipgate dial out to PSTN

anyone else having problems this morning ?- it shows me online on the
website but wont let me dial PSTN - SIP calls are ok.

Old April 19th 06, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

"Roger Barrett" wrote in message
news
anyone else having problems this morning ?- it shows me online on the
website but wont let me dial PSTN - SIP calls are ok.

sorry - didint think to look at the news section as it's never updated and
what do you know - they've put something there this morning about the
servers being updated.

Old April 19th 06, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

For me, my 020 7 number is working PSTN - SIP, but neither my 01474 nor
my 01322 ones work.
SIP - PSTN fails on all 3 accounts.
On the upside, I'm not getting registration timeouts any more.......

Mike

Old April 19th 06, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
oups.com
For me, my 020 7 number is working PSTN - SIP, but
neither my 01474 nor my 01322 ones work.
SIP - PSTN fails on all 3 accounts.
On the upside, I'm not getting registration timeouts any
more.......

Mike

Just been doing some tests, there were problems migrating things onto the
new servers, but it should all be ok now, it's working fine here anyway. I
can't find out the exact cause at the moment though.

Ivor