Has anyone with an NTL STB managed to get upgraded to 10Mb yet ?

Old April 20th 06, 11:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Resident Drunk

Default Has anyone with an NTL STB managed to get upgraded to 10Mb yet ?

Hi all,

I have filled out the form on the website three times, called CS and been
promised a call back and still have not recieved any contact regarding the
replacement of my STB (limited to 5mb).

I don't even use the STB for anything other than the net connection having
given up on NTL tv some years ago.

Has anyone managed to get upgraded ?.