Great international Business!!!

Old April 20th 06, 04:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alby69

Default Great international Business!!!

The GDI Company is expanding itself in exponentially way finally in every
country of the world!!! For this reason it is possible to verify the big
increase personally of this great and serious company. Anyone who is truly
interested to carry out a legal activity, serious and with one consolidated
structure network-marketing can QUITE to begin to undertake this exciting
way, NOT SPENDING NO $ !!!You enroll yourselves completely FREE in order to
carry out without limits the full activity, beginning to earn from endured,
thanks to a period of trial completely FREE for one entire week!! You will
have use of all the functionalities that the company puts that is to our
complete disposition such as:

- a domain.ws
- the hosting of the same web site
- 10 personal addresses e-mails
- a web site builder
- a professional autoresponding
- a program ftp in order to update always your web site

If you are serious interested to begin one proud working opportunity
and you believe in the network-marketing, then make your TRIAL FREE TODAY
!!!! Go here and you start your week completely FREE !!!!!
http://www.freedom.ws/alby1969

Alberto

Old April 20th 06, 11:41 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jeff Gaines

On 21/04/2006 jannerboy wrote:

why do we have to put up with this nonsense
doesn't this BB have an anti-spam filter ?

Most NSP's filter it out, but you seem to think you're on a Bulletin
Board???

--
Jeff Gaines - Damerham Hampshire UK
Using XanaNews 1.18.1.3
Old April 21st 06, 02:53 AM
jannerboy's Avatar
jannerboy jannerboy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby69

Old April 27th 06, 10:44 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Dave J.

In within
uk.comp.home-networking, 'Jeff Gaines' wrote:

On 21/04/2006 jannerboy wrote:

why do we have to put up with this nonsense
doesn't this BB have an anti-spam filter ?

Most NSP's filter it out, but you seem to think you're on a Bulletin
Board???

The headers are interesting