Pipex webspace

Old April 20th 06, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Default Pipex webspace

Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?

Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...
Old April 20th 06, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Furniss

Colin Wilson wrote:
Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?

Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

Mine is also down.

Andy.
Old April 20th 06, 08:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gozer the Destructor

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...

Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?

Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

Its been down since the weekend.. Pipex are aware of this.

Old April 20th 06, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Grant

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?

Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

http://www.pipex.net/cgi-bin/nsus-di...EX§ion=Web

"Due to continued maintenance being carried out on the PIPEX DslSpace web
servers today some customers may still be experiencing difficulties with
their websites.

Engineers that are carrying out this maintenance are aware of this problem
and are working to restore service.

"PIPEX apologises for any inconvenience this may be causing."

Old April 20th 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?
Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

http://www.pipex.net/cgi-bin/nsus-di...EX§ion=Web
"Due to continued maintenance being carried out on the PIPEX DslSpace web
servers today some customers may still be experiencing difficulties with
their websites.

Thanks for the replies - I did check the network status page earlier
(logged on and went via the support options) and couldn`t find any
mention...
Old April 21st 06, 08:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
?uzzled

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?
Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

http://www.pipex.net/cgi-bin/nsus-di...EX§ion=Web
"Due to continued maintenance being carried out on the PIPEX DslSpace web
servers today some customers may still be experiencing difficulties with
their websites.

Thanks for the replies - I did check the network status page earlier
(logged on and went via the support options) and couldn`t find any
mention...

They're either not honest with their network status page or they cba to
update it. Couldn't connect at all yesterday morning. By the time I could
connect, there was no mention of any outage at all.

Old April 21st 06, 10:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spack

Colin wrote on Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:28:43 +0100:

Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?

Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

Mine's up and I haven't been a Pipex customers for a couple of years :P

I guess they just can't be bothered to remove it.

Dan

Old April 21st 06, 10:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

Spack wrote:
Colin wrote on Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:28:43 +0100:

Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?

Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

Mine's up and I haven't been a Pipex customers for a couple of years :P

I guess they just can't be bothered to remove it.

I left Pipex last June, two weeks ago my Pipex webspace was still
working, but it's not today. Whether that's because of the problem in
this thread, or they've finally realised I've gone, who knows !

Old April 21st 06, 01:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
-halli-

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...

Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?

Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

Hi Colin,

My Pipex web space was always broken. Up and down like a (insert punchline
here!)

Another reason as to why I am now with AOHell!

I was quite happy with Pipex from the time you referred me (feels about 100
years ago!) but recently they have been quite underhand with their terms and
conditions. I also feel their "Acceptable use policy" is way off the mark.
I paid them over the odds for an "unlimited" service and that is now not the
case. I was paying the same for 1 meg as I could for 2meg elsewhere - some
unlucky people who couldn't get 1 meg were paying the same for a 512!

regards

-halli-

Old April 21st 06, 07:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spud

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:15:06 +0100, "Spack"
wrote:

Colin wrote on Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:28:43 +0100:

Has anyone got a site configured in their free pipex webspace, and can
confirm if theirs is working please ?

Mine`s been down since this morning - either via the "full" pipex
webspace address or the redirects from domain names I own...

Mine's up and I haven't been a Pipex customers for a couple of years :P

I guess they just can't be bothered to remove it.

Dan

I can connect to mine via user name but not by alias. ftp connects
but does not retrieve the directory. 3 days now.