Euro1Net

Old April 21st 06, 09:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
¬Stephen Hammond

Default Euro1Net

Does this company provide a reliable service?

https://www.euro1net.com/cgi-bin/home.cgi

Stephen

Old April 21st 06, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dfrog

"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
Does this company provide a reliable service?

https://www.euro1net.com/cgi-bin/home.cgi

Stephen

Stephen,

go here and compare with whichever other ISPs you choose to.
I stacked them against another 5 'popular' ones in the UK and they seemed to
look good.

dfrog

Old April 21st 06, 06:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dfrog

"dfrog" wrote in message

"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
Does this company provide a reliable service?

https://www.euro1net.com/cgi-bin/home.cgi

Stephen

Stephen,

go here and compare with whichever other ISPs you choose to.
I stacked them against another 5 'popular' ones in the UK and they seemed
to look good.

dfrog

here is 'here' http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/compare.asp
dfrog