PCI ADSL Modem

Old April 23rd 06, 09:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gozer the Destructor

Default PCI ADSL Modem

I'm after a cheap PCI ADSL Modem or a cheap USB modem. Anyone know where I
can get one?

Old April 23rd 06, 09:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Mills

Gozer the Destructor wrote:

I'm after a cheap PCI ADSL Modem or a cheap USB modem. Anyone know
where I can get one?

If you've got a spare PCI slot, go for a PCI modem rather than USB.

I got mine - second-hand but perfectly good - for a few quid on Ebay.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old April 23rd 06, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Cain

www.aria.co.uk have them for around 18

Old April 23rd 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:43:15 +0100, Gozer the Destructor wrote:

I'm after a cheap PCI ADSL Modem or a cheap USB modem. Anyone know where I
can get one?

Ebay. Where the people who know, dump their crap USB modems after they
have bought a decent router!!

Dave