migrating on Tuesday...

Old April 24th 06, 01:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SoWeezy

Default migrating on Tuesday...

goodbye talktalk (c;

my question...

have signed up with Eclipse, but not sure if they'll upgrade my
connection to it's max or if it will remain as 512mbs which is the
account I had with TT ?

thanks

Old April 24th 06, 01:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark

"SoWeezy" wrote in message
goodbye talktalk (c;

my question...

have signed up with Eclipse, but not sure if they'll upgrade my connection
to it's max or if it will remain as 512mbs which is the account I had with
TT ?

thanks

Contact them and ask. If you want someone here to do that you will need to
post your full name, address, phone number and payment details.

Old April 24th 06, 10:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Daniel

All new products on Eclipse are provided using MAXDSL. If you migrate to
them you'll autmatically be placed on it.

Dan