Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 or USR MAXg

Old April 24th 06, 03:26 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,alt.internet.wireless,uk.telecom.broadband

Default Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 or USR MAXg

Hi

I want to get a wireless router that will give me a lot of range -
about 30feet and a wall or two. I don't want to spend much more than
about 65, and I don't want to have to replace my two Belkin 54g
wireless PCI cards.

Looking at what's available, the Buffalo and the USR seem to offer the
increased power/range without needing new cards or costing a bomb.

Can anyone tell me which is better for range? I know the Buffalo
doesn't come with a modem, but the package I'm looking at has a
seperate one, so that's not a problem.

Regards,
Mark.