Wanadoo Livebox problem

Old April 24th 06, 04:20 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Blair

Default Wanadoo Livebox problem

I have connected my laptop XP to Livebox and it is working fine. However
when I tried to connect my Desktop (98SE) I had problems. Once after
altering settings I completed the installation but got no means of starting
Livebox. Does anyone know if this is normal and the second PC takes the
startup through the network?
I really want to start both independently.
Blair

Old April 30th 06, 12:55 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andrew Hodgson

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:20:20 +0100, "Blair"
wrote:

I have connected my laptop XP to Livebox and it is working fine. However
when I tried to connect my Desktop (98SE) I had problems. Once after
altering settings I completed the installation but got no means of starting
Livebox. Does anyone know if this is normal and the second PC takes the
startup through the network?
I really want to start both independently.

How does the Windows 98 machine connect to the Livebox? Through
wireless or ethernet?

Andrew.
My Email: use andrew at hodgsonfamily dot org.