Has anyone checked out this free broadband thing at talktalk

Old April 24th 06, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Target

Default Has anyone checked out this free broadband thing at talktalk

Does anyone have good or bad experience with talktalk?
They claim to offer ' FREE BROADBAND ' if you sign up for their call
package for 9.99.

Should I sign up?
Check it out at http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=19115&a=1231866
and let me know what you think

Old April 24th 06, 10:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob Walker

"Target" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone have good or bad experience with talktalk?
They claim to offer ' FREE BROADBAND ' if you sign up for their call
package for 9.99.

Should I sign up?
Check it out at http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=19115&a=1231866
and let me know what you think

F**K off you spamming idiot

Old April 24th 06, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

"Target" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone have good or bad experience with talktalk?
They claim to offer ' FREE BROADBAND ' if you sign up for their call
package for 9.99.

Should I sign up?
Check it out at http://loadofold********.net
and let me know what you think

Yeah go on sign up. Then sod off with your crappy links

Old April 24th 06, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Check it out at http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=19115&a=******

The true link with "******" at the end doesn`t take me to anything
useful.
Old April 25th 06, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Target

Gee well sorrrry so their website was down a while.
Looks like it back up know.
That was http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=19115&a=1231866
Wihout the ****** bit at the end.

Old April 25th 06, 10:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Target

Why is this spam.
It was just a link I got given that takes you to the ISPs website.

Seems that there website was down for a while.

Old April 25th 06, 10:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Target

Well I clicked the link and did sign up. Looks like I am going to save
me about £20 a month.

So I will take the crappy link and 'sod off' all the way to the pub
laughing.

You didn't need to get so sh*tty about it. Was just after advice.

Old April 25th 06, 02:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Target

BT still maintain the line under service contract to TalkTalk.

Phone talktalk if you have a problem with your landline and a BT
engineer comes out.

Old April 25th 06, 05:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Target:
Gee well sorrrry so their website was down a while.
Looks like it back up know.
That was http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?...mpletedickhead
Wihout the ****** bit at the end.

The link of http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/s...gben-home-Home will
do fine, with you earning £22.50 each sign up commission from your obvious
referral link, it's no wonder you tried to spam

I've been with TalkTalk for broadband and like most would never go there
again, but if people want to sign up to TalkTalk they can on the
non-affiliate link I posted above or via a link on my website.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old April 25th 06, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Road_Hog®

"Target" wrote in message
ups.com...
Gee well sorrrry so their website was down a while.
Looks like it back up know.
That was http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=******

Corrected again.