Bulldog to BE?

Old April 26th 06, 09:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SteveL

Default Bulldog to BE?

I have an 8 mb line with bulldog, but I only see a roughly 3 mb
connection.

That's understandable I suppose because the BT line tests always said
I'm 3.9 km from the exchange (and bulldog's tests somehow claim I'm
now 4.5 km away!).

Bulldog offer 8mb but I only get about 3. Be offer 24. If I moved to
BE (who are in my area) would I expect to see any improvement over the
3mb I currently get?

MTIA?