mobile broadcasting back to a home broadband connection

Old April 27th 06, 11:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dj Toonz

Default mobile broadcasting back to a home broadband connection

hi all I'm running windows 2000 server on a 8mg broadband connection
with a static ip address. I'm trying to set up mobile broadcasting from
a laptop (as I'm a mobile dj) back to the server @ home then i can
broadcast from where I'm working that night instead of just doing it
from the home pc, is it possible to do what i want to do? (is there any
wifi isp's in the uk?) because i've only got a 3G connection while I'm
away from the main pc and that wont cut the mustard 2 slow. And how do i
set it all up (got a shoutcast server on the main server @ home), if
anybody can help or give me a website or sites that can help i would be
most gratfull

Dj Toonz

Get FREE newsgroup access from http://www.cheap56k.com