Sipdiscount

Old April 28th 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Sipdiscount

I have an ongoing problem, using a Linksys Pap2 through a router, when
receiving incoming calls my phone sometimes rings and sometimes it does
not,. I have tried to take the PAP2 outside the firewall but this again did
not help, sometimes it will ring and sometimes it will not, it did not ring
on Wed night but worked on Thursday ????

Any one having this problem?

SIPDiscount Ron Wellsted uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 January 19th 06 10:10 PM
sipdiscount uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 January 5th 06 06:52 PM
Sipdiscount PhilÅ uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 4 December 28th 05 12:52 AM
Sipdiscount on ATA anyone ? Martin² uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 21 November 14th 05 01:45 PM
sipdiscount J Smith uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 3 October 11th 05 02:50 AM