Caller ID on IPKALL

Old April 28th 06, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Default Caller ID on IPKALL

Does anyone get called ID on calls to their IPKALL USA numbers?...

Thanks..
Old April 28th 06, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Sean:
Does anyone get called ID on calls to their IPKALL USA numbers?...

Thanks..

Yes, but not the number called from!

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old April 28th 06, 10:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Sean wrote:

Does anyone get called ID on calls to their IPKALL USA numbers?...

Thanks..

I get 'unknown' when I call it from my UK mobile, and I get the full number
when US phones call it.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
22:48:18 up 5 days, 23:29, 4 users, load average: 0.15, 0.23, 0.17

Old April 28th 06, 11:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

alexd wrote:
Sean wrote:

Does anyone get called ID on calls to their IPKALL USA numbers?...

Thanks..

I get 'unknown' when I call it from my UK mobile, and I get the full number
when US phones call it.

I get 'ASTERISK' when using my UK lines to call it
Old April 29th 06, 01:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Sean" wrote in message

Does anyone get called ID on calls to their IPKALL USA
numbers?...
Thanks..

Yes, although I don't get any international prefix added. For example my
friend in Phoenix, Arizona comes up as simply 480xxxxxxx (480 being the
area code).

Ivor