Engineer Employment

Old April 29th 06, 02:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Senior Consultant

Default Engineer Employment

If you are seeking jobs in the household appliance industry, if you
would like to live and work in China, then comes the chance! Nanjing
Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd is a human resource
consulting company that provides recruitment services to our clients
every day.According to one of our clients's requirements,we advertise

the following positions.The client has become a sizeable conglomerate
with focus on household appliances and concerning relevant fields of
real estates, logistics, finance and maintenance equipment for public
highways, turning into one of the most sizeable household appliance
bases and export bases in China.
*.Senior quality control engineer
1. Key Responsibilities
1)Work with QA Director to actualize Quality management and Quality
improvement;
2)Push positive improvement of company Quality culture.
2. Requirements
1)good operation and plan ability in global system;
2)good operation and plan ability in supply chain;
3)experience in Quality control in Dishwasher industry;
4)at least 8 year supervisory work experience in QC area;
5)experience in QC project management;
6)familiar with Quality manage method and tool;
7)Good manage ability;
8)Good communication ability.
3. Location
Foshan, China's South Province of Guangdong
4. Salary
No less than RMB 800,000 for annual salary. It can also be discussed.

Ⅱ.Dishwasher Design Senior Engineer
1.Key Responsibilities
1)BS Degree and 5 plus years of experience in the design of pump, spray

systems, rack, tub, drying system and control systems for dishwashers;
2)Perform the product engineering leadership to bring a dishwasher to
market;
3)responsible for assigning work to ProE designers, write test
requests, analyze results and oversee structure development
2. Requirements
1)experience in design in Dishwasher industry;
2)at least 5 year supervisory work experience in design area;
3)Good manage ability;
4)Good communication ability.
3. Location
Foshan, China's South Province of Guangdong
4. Salary
No less than RMB 1,000,000 for annual salary. It can also be discussed.

If interested in any of the our positions, please send resume in
English and Chinese to us.

Contact Us
Suzhou Office of Nanjing Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd
ADD: 79-302,2nd Sanyuan,Suzhou,China
P.C: 215004
TEL: +86 512 69196939
FAX: +86 512 68650267
E-mail:
MSN:

WEB:
www.jsdhr.com

Old April 29th 06, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Senior Consultant" wrote in message
oups.com...

No less than RMB 800,000 for annual salary. It can also be discussed.

= approx 60K
**** poor wage for working overseas.

Besides, who would want to work for a spammer using a hotmail address ?!?

Old April 29th 06, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Furniss

Senior Consultant wrote:
If you are seeking jobs in the household appliance industry, if you
would like to live and work in China,

Aww haven't you got any driving tanks - Just been playing BF2, but the
bloody opposition have weapons and stuff. I'd have far more fun against
civilians.

Andy.
Old April 30th 06, 02:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Senior Consultant

Dear Gizmo:
I'm sorry my English is not so good.I want to say is that our client
will pay more money for the two positions.Moreover, China's consumption
level is much lower than than your country.
If you are interested to these two positions, please send your resume
to us. Thanks

Best regards
Senior Consultant

Old April 30th 06, 09:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Maybe its a new Nigerian 419 scam.

They pretend they've got a job and ask for a 'processing fee'.

Hell, I'd leave everything here, and go to China for a spammer on hotmail.

oups.com...

Old April 30th 06, 03:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Senior Consultant

All of things what I said is ture.
Please trust me.
As our client promised , they would bear all the expenses that talents
come to China for an interview.