migration?

Old April 29th 06, 11:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
grom-it

Default migration?

could someone be kind enough to inform as to if i have done the right thing.

Have asked for and got my mac key from plusnet
they also gave me an expiry date of 16/05/06

Have signed up with another isp

Did not realise until afterwards that i have an agreed 'Go Live' date of
05/05/06 which is 11 days before final account with plusnet.

Plusnet asked me to inform them who it is i am migrating to.

Should i or indeed need i inform plusnet to where i am migrating?
Should i or indeed need i inform new ISP of this overlap ?

I do not mind paying the dif just as long as i can get plusnet off my back
ASAP .... Answers and opinions Please.

Old April 29th 06, 12:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jason Clifford

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, grom-it wrote:

Did not realise until afterwards that i have an agreed 'Go Live' date of
05/05/06 which is 11 days before final account with plusnet.

Plusnet asked me to inform them who it is i am migrating to.

Should i or indeed need i inform plusnet to where i am migrating?
Should i or indeed need i inform new ISP of this overlap ?

Whether you should is up to you but you do not need on on either question.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/ up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just 14.98