LLU dates?

Old April 30th 06, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

Default LLU dates?

Does anyone know of a source for projected LLU provisioning dates -
particularly Bulldog? I've tried asking Bulldog, but the answers I get
are wlidly variable!
--
Peter
Old April 30th 06, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Malcolm Knight

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/search.php

Old April 30th 06, 01:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Peter
opened his gob and said:

I've tried asking Bulldog, but the answers I get
are wlidly variable!

Sounds just like the sort of company you should *not* sign up with.

--
Cheers,

Guy