test test

Old May 1st 06, 01:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicked

Default test test

test test
Old May 1st 06, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Forrester

Nicked wrote:
test test

Failed I'm afraid.
Old May 1st 06, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gozer the Destructor

"Nicked" news-surfer wrote in message
test test

Didn't work, abuse reported.

Old May 1st 06, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
news-surfer

What do you mean abuse? I'm only trying to solve a connectivity
problem by making a one line usenet post!

On Mon, 1 May 2006 13:37:47 +0100, "Gozer the Destructor"
wrote:

"Nicked" news-surfer wrote in message
.. .
test test

Didn't work, abuse reported.

Old May 1st 06, 01:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

Gozer the Destructor wrote:
"Nicked" news-surfer wrote in message
test test

Didn't work, abuse reported.

LOL and what do you think Plus Net are going to do? They have better things
to do and dealing with real abuse reports rather than having to read stupid
ones. Perhaps it would be more productive to direct him to a test ng
instead?

Old May 1st 06, 03:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

news-surfer wrote:
What do you mean abuse? I'm only trying to solve a connectivity
problem by making a one line usenet post!

Then you should use one of the many test usenet groups..

Old May 1st 06, 03:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 1 May 2006 12:49:11 UTC, news-surfer news-surfer wrote:

What do you mean abuse? I'm only trying to solve a connectivity
problem by making a one line usenet post!

That's what the newsgroup uk.test is for.

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old May 3rd 06, 01:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Brooks

Beck wrote:
Gozer the Destructor wrote:

"Nicked" news-surfer wrote in message
. ..

test test

Didn't work, abuse reported.

LOL and what do you think Plus Net are going to do? They have better things
to do and dealing with real abuse reports rather than having to read stupid
ones. Perhaps it would be more productive to direct him to a test ng
instead?

rant

I'm still amazed at all the clueless ****ers who still have not read the
Usenet updates that came out at about the time that Deja took over
archiving the newsgroups!

The reports went out rescinding the idea that posting to other
newsgroups was not on because they found out that posting to alt.test
showed propogation to alt.test only and no proof of further propogation
to other newsgroups. It was further advised that all was okay so long
as the Subject header showed that it was indeed a test so that those who
could read, could then ignore it.

Do people still join an ISP and think that Usenet is part of some
chatroom or something, as there are guidelines out there to help ?

rant over

Richard.

--
Two updates tools for 3D Studio Max
http://www.kdbanglia.com/maxtools.html
Old May 3rd 06, 02:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Dobson

Richard Brooks wrote:

I'm still amazed at all the clueless ****ers who still have not read the
Usenet updates that came out at about the time that Deja

Ahh, Dejanews is sadly missed, I still use their domain name to forward
to Google's Advanced Search from my bookmarks.

Shame they're not still around, it's great someone still has an archive
but Google ain't half messed things up interface wise. I wish they'd
sort out some kind of threading.. And call threads 'threads' instead of
topics.. And call articles 'articles' instead of messages.. And..