Unsolved queries.

Old May 2nd 06, 07:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Richard

Default Unsolved queries.

Hi friends. I bought a Logitech Pro Cam 5000 to use with the new
'Skype2' that supports video. A couple of problems cropped-up that I
haven't managed to solve. I wonder if anyone out there can help please?
1. Under Skype/Tools/Options/Video...the settings page is greyed-out
thus preventing my adding cam' details.

2. At the bottom of the greyed-out page a line of text advises that the
programme is only available to computers with Windows XP op' sys'. I
'am' running WXP!

It has not been possible for me to run Skype2 and the camera together.
Independently....both programmes work fine. The camera does work in
conjunction with the MSN voip facility. Is my problem with Skype2 a
'known one' with a solution please. Many thanks.