Prince Harry arrested after 7 mosques get firebombed

Old May 2nd 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.sport.football,uk.telecom.broadband
Arse

Default Prince Harry arrested after 7 mosques get firebombed

read all about it he

http://www.outpimp.com/?x=490711

Old May 2nd 06, 11:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

"Arse" wrote in message
read all about it he

http://www.outpimp

Oh my god, i've been around IRC too long to even THINK about clicking an
outpimp link. Twwaattttt

Old May 3rd 06, 01:35 AM posted to uk.sport.football,uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

read all about it he

It appears to originate from individual.net so i`ll file an abuse report