Voipfone (and its web site) down?

Old May 3rd 06, 01:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

Default Voipfone (and its web site) down?

"Mark" wrote in message
For at least the last hour, possibly longer. Anyone have any further
info?

--
Mark

Site is working - but the phones were very glitchy this morning - sounds
like general network probs around their domain....

Old May 3rd 06, 02:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

wrote in message
On Wed, 3 May 2006 13:21:19 +0100, "Lee" wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
. ..
For at least the last hour, possibly longer. Anyone have any further
info?

--
Mark

Site is working - but the phones were very glitchy this morning - sounds
like general network probs around their domain....

I called my home number from my mobile about 30 minutes ago no
problems at all .

Heavily broken calls to Turkey all morning - normally excellent. Still
intermittent now.

Old May 3rd 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

voipfone created this forum a little while back...
http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/index.php its on a different server, so
during outages staff can update customers

There is information on there from this morning