TalkTalk Settings

Old May 3rd 06, 05:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default TalkTalk Settings

Thus spaketh CadmannUK:
Hi All,

I have a talktalk broadband account, but I can't find the settings I
need for access to my web space. Tried the tel number, but its a 2.00
charge everytime. so I'd thought I'd ask here!!!

I'm trying to use Smart ftp but can't get a connection to TalkTalk.

My broadband is fine, and so is e-mail and webmail, and yes, I've set
up a website on talktalk before, but my HD got hosed, so I can't find
the settings...

Thanks

Cad

FTP Host Address: www.youralias.talktalk.net

FTP site User Name:

FTP site password: your password.

--
It's your local community, get out and vote for local issues in the upcoming
local elections!

Old May 4th 06, 08:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Grumps

CadmannUK wrote:
Hi All,

I have a talktalk broadband account, but I can't find the settings I
need for access to my web space. Tried the tel number, but its a 2.00
charge everytime. so I'd thought I'd ask here!!!

From saynoto0870.com;
Talk Talk 0870 4441820, 0845 4565599, 0208 8965000, 0800 0855900

Try the 0800 number, that'll teach 'em (if it works!).

Old May 4th 06, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Grumps:
CadmannUK wrote:
Hi All,

I have a talktalk broadband account, but I can't find the settings I
need for access to my web space. Tried the tel number, but its a
2.00 charge everytime. so I'd thought I'd ask here!!!

From saynoto0870.com;
Talk Talk 0870 4441820, 0845 4565599, 0208 8965000, 0800 0855900

Try the 0800 number, that'll teach 'em (if it works!).

I'm not sure if it's a choice or not, but TalkTalk will add 2 to you bill
for support.

--
It's your local community, get out and vote for local issues in the upcoming
local elections, you have only a few hours, you do have a voice!!