A good software firewall for 98SE ?

Old May 3rd 06, 03:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

Default A good software firewall for 98SE ?

Alex. wrote:
Hi, I'm running Zone Alarm at home (until I get a router), and I'm
basically running exactly the same setup on my Fathers PC. 98SE
Pentium 3 450, 256Mb of RAM. It crashes too often, which we have put
this down to Zone Alarm not being too hot on a 98SE system.

Have run the free version of ZoneAlarm on two computers with Win 98SE for
years with no problems. Your problems are probably elsewhere.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field