Bluetooth Headset?

Old May 3rd 06, 10:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Richard Faulkner

Default Bluetooth Headset?

Is it possible to link my mobile phone headset/earpiece to the PC, and
use it as a Skype headset?

If so... how?

Many Thanks

--
Richard Faulkner
Old May 3rd 06, 11:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Richard Faulkner presented the following explanation :
Is it possible to link my mobile phone headset/earpiece to the PC, and use it
as a Skype headset?

If so... how?

Many Thanks

A lot of Skype questions around at the moment!

A Bluetooth dongle that supports the "Headset Profile" is what you
need.

Old May 15th 06, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bert

"Jono" wrote in message
yonder.com.co.uk...
Richard Faulkner presented the following explanation :
Is it possible to link my mobile phone headset/earpiece to the PC, and

use it
as a Skype headset?

If so... how?

Many Thanks

A lot of Skype questions around at the moment!

A Bluetooth dongle that supports the "Headset Profile" is what you
need.

+ if running XP, you require SP2 to get headset support.

Old May 20th 06, 07:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
pzboyz

Bert wrote:

+ if running XP, you require SP2 to get headset support.

Um No, very wrong.

Look for a Plantronics 510-USB if you really want a Bluetooth solution
that works correctly and simultaneoulsy with your mobile and Skype.