A good software firewall for 98SE ?

Old May 4th 06, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Brooks

Default A good software firewall for 98SE ?

Alex. wrote:
Hi, I'm running Zone Alarm at home (until I get a router), and I'm
basically running exactly the same setup on my Fathers PC. 98SE Pentium
3 450, 256Mb of RAM. It crashes too often, which we have put this down
to Zone Alarm not being too hot on a 98SE system.

I'm using ZoneAlarm on Win98se and it's never crashed!

Richard.

--
Two updates tools for 3D Studio Max
http://www.kdbanglia.com/maxtools.html