pstn registration

Old May 5th 06, 05:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
grumpy

Default pstn registration

Could someone please tell me what details I need to fill in under the pstn
tab in order to get it to register.
thanks
dave

Old May 5th 06, 07:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"grumpy" wrote in message
. uk
Could someone please tell me what details I need to fill
in under the pstn tab in order to get it to register.
thanks
dave

Get what to register where..?

Ivor

Old May 5th 06, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
grumpy

Sorry Ivor
Early morning request after work. was'nt thinking straight.
Sipura 3000 ata
I'm not sure what details to fill in on the pstn tab to get it to register.
I want to be able to force pstn calls.

dave

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

. uk

Old May 5th 06, 01:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Hayes

grumpy wrote:
Sorry Ivor
Early morning request after work. was'nt thinking straight.
Sipura 3000 ata
I'm not sure what details to fill in on the pstn tab to get it to register.
I want to be able to force pstn calls.

dave

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"grumpy" wrote in message
o.uk

Could someone please tell me what details I need to fill
in under the pstn tab in order to get it to register.
thanks
dave

Get what to register where..?

Ivor

to register is with a VoIP service provider? As a minimum, proxy
name/address, username and password but it depends on the service
provider. You may need more information and you're best off asking them.

cheers,
Paul.
Old May 5th 06, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Fri, 5 May 2006, grumpy writes
Could someone please tell me what details I need to fill in under the pstn
tab in order to get it to register.
thanks
dave

If, on the PSTN Tab, you have
PSTN-To-VoIP Gateway Enable: No
and
PSTN Ring Thru Line 1: Yes

you don't need a VoIP registration for the PSTN Tab, but you will need
some sort of dial plan that includes something that ends in :@gw0 in the
Line 1 Tab (:@gw0 sends calls to gateway 0 which is PSTN.

HTH

David
Old May 5th 06, 05:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
grumpy

Thanks for reply David,Paul
Have tried what David said but no luck.
I'm off to work now, also going away for a week early tomorrow so hope you
will forgive me if I come back to you guys next week
Paul I suspect it may be deja vu with the sipura3000/ata1100. It may be my
telewest connection, its giving me the disconnected tone after it finishes
dialing. but I havent got time to really look into it.
thanks both for trying to help
dave