anyone know any free pop3 email accounts?

Old May 5th 06, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MELLS

Default anyone know any free pop3 email accounts?

anyone know any free pop3 email accounts?

what are deecent and dont get spam every min

Old May 5th 06, 01:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

"MELLS" wrote in news:EtH6g.64630$wl.9866
@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

anyone know any free pop3 email accounts?

what are deecent and dont get spam every min

Google Mail?

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/
Old May 5th 06, 04:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike K

On Fri, 05 May 2006 12:24:04 GMT, "MELLS" wrote:

anyone know any free pop3 email accounts?

what are deecent and dont get spam every min

Invitation to googlemail, which offers free pop3 access and 2Gb
storage, sent to above Email addy

Regards

Mike K

If you really, really want to EMail me then use: stardancer69 at gmail dot com
Old May 5th 06, 04:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick

Phil Chung wrote:
"MELLS" wrote in news:EtH6g.64630$wl.9866
@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

anyone know any free pop3 email accounts?

what are deecent and dont get spam every min

Google Mail?

Won't s/he need an invite for that?

I've got a hundred or so going spare, if anybody wants one...

xF,

....Nick
Old May 5th 06, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

Nick wrote in news:e3fris$5ts$2
@pump1.york.ac.uk:

Won't s/he need an invite for that?

I've got a hundred or so going spare, if anybody wants one...

I've got hundreds too - I wanted a few accounts for various purposes (one
for general public e-mail, one for mail backup from my domain...) so
invited myself :-) Each account has its own set of invites.

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/